国王的演讲英文台词
1、My game, my turf, my rules.
我的地盘我做主。
2、All that work down the drain.
所有的努力都白费了。
3、Poor and content is rich and rich enough.
人能安贫就是富。
4、Poor and content is rich and rich enough.
贫穷就是富有,知足就是足够富有。
5、The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead.
任务艰巨,我们可能会度过一段艰难的时光。
6、To be or not to be, this is a question worth considering.
生存还是毁灭,这是一个值得考虑的问题。
7、I do not have a “hubby”. We don’t “pop”.
我丈夫不是普通的“老公”,我们也不随便“冒出来”。
8、This man can really build a career, he has focused on me.
这人可以真正成就一番事业,可他把精力都花到和我作对上了。
9、The history of emperor succession, are in the former case died, and will die soon, my predecessor is not only alive, alive and well.
历史上君主的继任,都是在前人过世的情况下,或者将不久于人世,我的前任现在不仅活着,还活得好好的。
经典双语对白台词欣赏:
【伊丽莎白王后第一次匿名登门造访罗格】
Queen Elizabeth:My husband's work involves a great deal of public speaking.
伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。
Lionel Logue:Then he should change jobs.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。
QueenElizabeth:He can't.
伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。
LionelLogue:What is he,an indentured servant?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?
QueenElizabeth:Something like that.
伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。
【依旧是第一次看诊】
Logue:What was your earliest memory?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?
KingGeorgeVI:I'm not... -here to discuss... -personal matters.
乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。
LionelLogue:Why are you here then?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?
KingGeorgeVI:Because I bloody well stammer!
乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。
【看希特勒的演说影像】
Lilibet:What's he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]
伊丽伯特:他在说什么?
KingGeorgeVI:I don't know but...he seems to be saying it rather well.
乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。
【罗格端坐在加冕典礼宝座上】
KingGeorgeVI: [Logueis sitting on the coronation throne]Get up!Y-you can't sit there!GET UP!
乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来
LionelLogue:Why not? It's a chair.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。
KingGeorgeVI:T-that...that is Saint Edward's chair.
乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。
LionelLogue:People have carved their name so nit.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。
【两个人的争执】
KingGeorgeVI:L-listen to me...listen to me!
乔治六世:听……听我说……听我说!
LionelLogue:Why should I waste my time listening to you?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间听你说话?
KingGeorgeVI:Because I have a voice!
乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。
LionelLogue: ...yes,you do.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确如此
【宣战演说之前】
KingGeorgeVI:If I am King,where is my power?Can I declare war?For ma government?Levya tax?No!And yet I am these at of all authority
because they think tha twhen I speak,I speak for them.But I can't speak.
乔治六世:如果我是国王,我的权力又在哪里?我能宣战么?我能组建政府?提高税收?都不行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就因为整个
国家都相信…我的声音代表着他们。但我却说不来。
【罗格禁止国王抽烟】
LionelLogue:Please don't do that.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请不要那样做。
KingGeorgeVI:I'm sorry?
乔治六世:啥?
LionelLogue:I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:抽烟吸到肺里相当于自杀。
KingGeorgeVI:My physicians say it relaxes the throat.
乔治六世:我的医生说那样会放松喉部。
LionelLogue:They're idiots.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:他们是白痴。
KingGeorgeVI:They've all been knighted.
乔治六世:他们都被授了爵位了。
LionelLogue:Make sit official then.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那就是官方白痴咯
郑重声明:【国王的演讲经典台词中英文对照版】本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除。版权声明:xxxxxxxxx;
工作时间:8:00-18:00
客服电话
电子邮件
admin@qq.com
扫码二维码
获取最新动态